Silver Endeavour: Spring 2023 Dry Dock
Following the acquisition of Silver Endeavour in 2022, Silversea has planned an extensive refurbishment in Spring 2023, spanning from April 3rd to July 17th 2023, meant to bring several substantial changes to evolve the onboard and expedition experience even further.
The refitting operations will take place in Genoa (Italy) from 3 April to 17 July 2023, providing for a dry dock and a wet dock phase. On board there will be numerous improvements and the creation of new suites.
Silver Endeavour will further improve guests’ experience by introducing a set of spectacular new suites, designed to bring guests closer to their destination.
Located on deck eight, towards the middle and aft of the ship (in place of the initial helicopter hangar), six new suites will be built, offering spacious interiors and an incredible destination connection:
– Four Signature Suites will allow guests to indulge in spacious luxury, boasting a grand living room and dining area, an expansive king-sized (or twin) bedroom and bathroom complete with lavish amenities including a generous walk-in shower and separate whirlpool bath. Thanks to a will enable stunning views in every living area (living room and bedroom) through sweeping floor-to-ceiling walls, while the ample balcony provides the perfect spot to relax in the serene polar landscapes.
– Two Master Suites offer one of the deepest destination connection in the industry. The Master suites have been designed to give the best immersion into the destination with uninterrupted views through the innovative glass-domed glazing surrounding the living areas, and one of the most spacious balconies on board. The Master suites also offers the perfect retreat to relax and rejuvenate in utmost comfort and space after a day of adventure, all while keeping the destination in sight. Featuring a large living room and dining area, a sumptuous bathroom with walk-in shower and separate whirlpool bath and a grand bedroom, perfectly appointed with a large walk-in closet.
Furthermore, the Medical Centre presently situated on Deck 5 shall be relocated to Deck 4 (in place of the current Casino), adjacent to the Explorer Lounge, thereby creating room for four new Classic Veranda Suites (deck 5, starboard side), which will provide our esteemed guests with our signature configuration.
All 10 new suites will be available starting on July 17th 2023.
To optimize the ample space available on the ship, Silversea has added four extra crew cabins in place of the current Casino (deck 4). This move ensures that Silver Endeavour maintains its outstanding reputation for providing unparalleled personalized service and expedition experiences.
Moreover, to further enhance the signature Silversea spaces, various changes will be implemented in certain onboard areas. These include:
– La Dame: The restaurant’s ambiance will be further elevated to match its signature design through the addition of Lalique etched-glass panels;
– The Grill: The buffet counter will be expanded to improve efficiency during peak hours;
– Arts Café: The wooden chairs will be replaced for a refreshed look and feel.
A further upgrade, therefore, for a ship that already represented excellence in the field of luxury cruises and above all in the expedition sector, where associating polar characteristics with comfort is not common.
Also don’t miss further updates, news and reviews of Silversea on Cruising Journal with photos, videos and cruises on offer.